From left: Scholars Jose San Mateo, Vanessa Miranda and Darryl Smith. (Photo by Sam Kittner)After forging many friendships, the end of our internship training program is nearing. It's going to be a painful goodbye, as we may never see some of our friends again, but the connections we've made will last a lifetime. As we travel to our destinations, one thing will rest in our minds as a memorable experience – holding our training inside a top-notch facility such as the Newseum. We are able to say that we are a piece of a prestigious organization with a great history. Never before have I felt so motivated to go out and do what my field requires me to do, and that's to be a journalist, telling nothing but the truth. I plan to try to be the best journalist I can be and to embark on my road to being a "superjournalist."

No comments:
Post a Comment