Thursday, May 15, 2008
Inspiration, goals central to experience
This weekend I want to be inspired. I want to experience the same shot of idealistic energy I felt the first time I learned that I could become a watchdog journalist and seeker of truth. I want to be reminded why what we do is so important and how—if done with heart, hard work and skill—it can change the world. I also want to be mentored. I want to come away with a more refined direction in my career, a new perspective on my writing, and a small set of goals I can accomplish as soon as I get back to the newsroom. Finally, I want to have quality fun. I want to leave with a new set of friends and a mutual support group to happily keep in touch with throughout my personal and professional life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment