Thursday, May 15, 2008
Already on a roll
What do you expect to get out of a place you’ve never been to, among people from different walks of life that now converge with your own? That’s what I asked myself as I left Louisville, headed to D.C. Only eight hours later, I had my answer. It was not until CQS Program Co-founder John Quinn walked up to me not a full five minutes into being at the Newseum. He said, “You’ve always had something to offer, even writing headlines.” He was referring to what I wrote in my Web profile in answer to a question about how I got started in journalism. After the Scholars’ first meal together, my path crossed with Quinn’s again. He said “J.D. you’re on a roll.” That’s when I fully knew why I was at Chips Quinn: to continue the roll that I’m on and take it to the next level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment